Careers at Greenlink
ABOUT THE ROLE
ABOUT THE ROLE
Greenlink Analytics (GLA) is looking for a motivated and experienced Partnerships and Development Executive to work across the organization and build GLA’s presence in the clean energy arena, specifically with government and non-profits. The Partnerships and Development Executive will lead business development, grant funding, and other fundraising efforts to improve growth and financial stability, requiring a strong network of connections and a track record of maintaining customer and donor satisfaction.
What does this job call for?
This position requires the ability to effectively build relationships and communicate original analytical findings and nuanced policy ideas to a client base that includes government agencies at the municipal and state levels, the non-profit sector, renewable energy developers, clean energy service providers, and energy companies.
They will closely collaborate with the CEO and others on direction, strategy, and organizational budgetary decisions and identify and deliver new sources of grant funding and new customer contracts. They will assess outcomes, improve operations, and help to expand the scope of GLA activities. This position reports to the CEO.
Who are we looking for?
Strong communication and client development skills (government and non-profit experience preferred)
Ability to bring new partnerships to fruition and deepen existing ones
A data mindset, comfortable reviewing and analyzing internal and external data to improve productivity and hit revenue targets.
The Partnerships and Development Executive is a full-time position with access to Greenlink’s benefits package, which includes health, dental, retirement, PTO, paid holidays, professional development, Spotify subscription and more.
$100,000/yr - $120,000/yr
What does this position require?
The successful applicant should be able to:
● Research and evaluate the needs of the funder ecosystem and the climate change, clean energy market
● Communicate market needs internally while being able to interpret and assess social equity needs.
● Cultivate relationships with potential funders and clients, raise awareness of the organization with outside funders and potential partners
● Grow relationships with existing funders and clients into successful ventures
● Develop strategies to encourage the growth of the organization
● Coordinate with administrative staff to develop budgets, contracts, scopes of work, and similar documents establishing working partnerships
● Coordinate with team leads to assess project timelines and budgets for business development and other related activities.
● Develop and review revenue and fundraising performance metrics
Qualifications and Skills
● Demonstrated success in identifying and delivering new revenues from foundations, governments, and non-profits
● Must be able to inspire trust and camaraderie in employees and potential donors alike
● Knowledge of development strategies in clean energy, climate change, and other related industries.
● Ability to understand the organization’s capability to deliver products and projects and to set reasonable expectations in the minds of potential customers and foundations
● Exceptional writing, presentation, and communication skills
● Strong business knowledge and the ability to think in a variety of business environments
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a wide variety of potential donors and supporters
● Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet fundraising goals and other business development activities.
● Public speaking skills for presentations to donors on recent achievements, and meetings with members of the board
● Passion for clean energy, equitable development, and sustainable development
● 5+ years of relevant experience
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
● Undergraduate degree
● Atlanta-based (remote applicants should still apply)
ABOUT GREENLINK ANALYTICS
Who are we?
Greenlink Analytics is a 501c3 non-profit organization committed to using advanced data analytics to solve some of the world’s most pressing issues: equitable, sustainable development that creates a better future.
We have a mission: We are committed to driving a transition to a more sustainable future with clean energy supplies and carbon-free transportation as fast and fair as possible.
Our values drive our work: We are committed to using data for good and believe our values guide us in the right direction:
Be of service for the greater good
Provide for equitable community engagement and outcomes
Suffuse evidence throughout all of our work
Communicate clear, actionable insights
We take a modern approach to put our values into action. We combine our deep industry knowledge with machine learning models to empower decisionmakers to take informed actions towards a better future and have thorough and accurate insights into the effects of policy choices. Cities and states around the country are using tools developed by Greenlink to clean up their energy consumption, drive better community engagement, transform their urban design, and reduce their environmental footprint.
Since 2015, Greenlink’s work has identified sustainability investment opportunities that would result in a net gain of nearly $400 billion and avoid over 3.4 billion metric tons of CO2 emissions. Communities, organizations, and governments across the US are building a bigger and smarter green economy because of our work.